- I am using the pre-built version of Patchbay.
- Yes, I only ran one at a time.
- This does seem to have helped. It seems to just not have much in the UI until it has finished this.
This reply is being done with Patchbay, which didn't seem to have too much indexing time left.
1) did you try installing the pre-built version or are you doing it from source?
2) Did you quit Patchwork while running Patchbay?
3) Patchbay uses a very different indexing than Patchwork. It takes a long time to reindex things. My advise is to quit Patchwork. Launch Patchbay. Go make coffee. Go make dinner.Come back. Quit Patchbay. Relaunch Patchbay. THEN you will probably have a non-blank screen. The beta version of Patchwork has changes to make them both use the same indexing scheme but I tried using it and it screwed up my Patchwork. I had to redownload everything. so I wouldn't recommend it.
@David : Yes, the sbot command is part of ssb-server . If you install it along-side your patchwork client you can run sbot commands on the command line.
Yes, the ID is your ed25519 public key.
And, apparently, I mean "ends with
.ed25519" in the above.
Show whole feed